Finding desserts that I can have is a challenge to say the least. I have quite a few food allergies and eat a mostly Keto and Paleo lifestyle with high fats, moderate proteins, and low carbs. I use these Mini Dark Chocolate Chips that are soy free when I need just low carb. If you need to be pure Keto use Lily’s Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips in recipes as as they use Stevia and have zero sugars. I’m a huge Theo Chocolate fan when I need that little square of chocolate decadence. Almonds are also on my allergen list, but I have been instructed to eat almonds monthly so that I build up an intolerance to them. Well… if I must eat them then it might as well be in something utterly delicious! This recipe for dark chocolate strawberry bark hits all the points for me – soy free, gluten free, Paleo and Keto friendly. Yay!
Disclosure: This post not only shares this delicious recipe, but also has Affiliate Links that I earn commissions from. This is how I make a living and keep this little blog running. Thank you for supporting me! I appreciate it. Much love, Kristi.
A Healthy Keto Dessert: Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark
Serves – 10
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, quartered
- ½ cup of Almond Butter, softened
- ½ cup of Coconut Butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp of Monk Fruit Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp of Lily’s Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 Tbsp of Freeze Dried Strawberries, crushed
3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment or silicone liner.
4. Pour the strawberry almond coconut mix onto the prepared cookie sheet and with a spatula, spread it as thinly as possible.
5. Top with shredded coconut, crushed freeze dried strawberries and mini chocolate chips.
6. Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm.
7. Break into pieces and enjoy with a glass of milk of choice. I love love love Cashew Milk!
8. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer or they will melt on you, especially if you live in a warm climate. I live in Alaska so I can just pop them out on my balcony and they will freeze right up!
Make a batch to eat now and another one to store in the freezer for Date Night.
- This Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark recipe can be made with frozen strawberries as well. Let it thaw and then drain the excess liquid before pureeing.
Pin for later:
If you enjoyed these Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark, you might also love this Theo Chocolate Martini. Delicious!