Vacation Travel Family 6-Pack Giveaway
I travel a lot – I have been on the road for 17 months now! I don’t always have the best choices available for food so I try to always make sure I take my vitamins. I don’t like to swallow large pills and was curious about Superior Source since the vitamins melt in your mouth. Plus, they are non-GMO, soy and sugar free, which is important to me. In this Vacation Travel Family 6-Pack Giveaway, this is what you can win:
- Vitamin B12 1000 mcg + Folic Acid 400 mcg
- Vitamin C Tangy Orange Melts
- Children’s B Complex with Vitamin C
- Melatonin 5 mg
- Sweet ‘n Natural Stevia Extract
- Lip Healer 3-Pack
- Travel Case
What Makes Superior Source Unique
Superior Source Vitamins are MicroLingual® which means – Under the Tongue Technology. I am reviewing them now and have found that they work fast, as they are quickly absorbed into the body and dissolve in seconds. For me, I like that there are no pills to swallow! I didn’t know that by swallowing supplements, as much as 50% of the potency is lost because our stomachs are full of acid.
- Under the Tongue Technology means no swallowing – they dissolve on your tongue
- GMO FREE and Sugar FREE
- 90% smaller than regular vitamins
- No chemical binders or fillers
I got together with a few other bloggers for a Vacation Travel Pack giveaway so you could try them. We are giving away 7 Travel Packs plus discounted product in case you don’t win but still want to try the vitamins!
Receive 3 Special Product Offers by doing the following:
- FREE 60-Day Supply of Vitamin B-12 – 1,000 mcg (only pay $3.95 S&H)
- FREE Vitamin D – Any D product (baby, child, adult) (only pay $4.95 S&H)
- BOGO – FREE Vitamin C (Sour Cherry or Tangy Orange) – 500 mg – Buy One Get One Free!
The Vacation Travel Family 6-Pack, a $90 Value, contains the following vitamins:
- Vitamin B12 1000 mcg + Folic Acid 400 mcg: No Shot Vitamin B12 MicroLingual Tablets go to work fast under the tongue. Other forms of Vitamin B12 supplementation can result in a loss of as much as 50% of the Vitamin B12 potency in the high acid environment of the stomach. Our B12 with Folic Acid provides essential nutrients for the support of the heart and cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin C Tangy Orange Melts: Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that cannot be produced by the body, therefore it must be replenished daily. Vitamin C also provides support to the body’s immune system, very helpful in a season where people catch colds and flu. No sugar is added, these products are only sweetened by stevia; this is preferable to most ‘chewable’ vitamin C products that are typically loaded with lots of sugar.
- Children’s B Complex with Vitamin C: Children’s B-Complex with folic acid, calcium pantothenate and biotin is formulated to provide the nutrients that support optimal health for the production and maintenance of new cells and supports nervous system health, energy metabolism, and healthy heart
- Melatonin 5 mg: Melatonin acts as a natural aid for healthy sleep regulation and the promotion of normal sleep cycles during travel. Chamomile is an herb that works together with melatonin to promote calmness and restfulness.
- Sweet ‘n Natural Stevia Extract is a naturally sweet dietary supplement used for both hot and cold beverages and are 200 times sweeter than sugar. Studies have shown that steviosides, may support healthy heart function, help to protect the teeth from dental caries and promote healthy blood glucose levels. Superior Source uses of the finest raw materials and a unique blending process to produce the smoothest tasting stevia available with no aftertaste.
- Lip Healer 3-Pack: All Natural “Lip Healer” Lip Balm is Petroleum Free and contains Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Calendula and Chamomile to Sooth and Moisten Lips while providing SPF-15 protection from the Sun’s rays.
- Travel Pouch: This convenient travel pouch with handle will keep your Superior Source Vitamins in one place for easy access whenever you go on vacation!
Where to Buy: You can purchase all Superior Source Vitamins at major retailers nationwide like Whole Foods and Vitamin Shoppe and major online retailers like, Vitacost, iHerb, Walgreens, Swansons, Lucky Vitamins, and Amazon.