I’m a huge fan of breakfast and start each day with a Noosa yogurt. Quite often, I want to kick it up a notch. I’ve added in bananas and powdered peanut butter before (delicious, by the way) to add in a little protein. On a Sunday morning though, I like to go all out. Make this Dragon Fruit, Papaya, and Pomegranate Yogurt when you want to wow him in the morning. I like to follow it up with an organic cheese and charcuterie board to munch on throughout the day. That’s how I do Sundays. Of course, with mimosas silly!!
Not all of these ingredients are readily available to me in Alaska, so I have been known to order them in. In the Ingredients List, I linked to where you can find these on Amazon. I love exotic fruits and this little dish hits the spot when I get the craving!
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt with Honey
- Dragon Fruit, sliced
- Papaya, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Raw Lavender Honey
- 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Covered Hemp Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Acai Powder
- 2 Tbsp 365 Backcountry Bundle Trail Mix
1. In the bottom of a serving glass spoon in the trail mix. Then add in the Greek yogurt with honey. Have one serving dish prepped for each person. Side note – if you are having a brunch, these can be prepped ahead of time.
2. Slice up the papaya and dragon fruit into thick slices. With the pomegranate, you can either break open a fresh one or use fresh seeds that you can pick up at Costco or Trader Joe’s. Sadly, we don’t have Trader Joe’s in Alaska. Now add the sliced papaya, Dragon fruit, and pomegranate seeds to the top of the honey yogurt.
3. Sprinkle on the Acai powder, coconut flakes, and the dark chocolate covered hemp seeds. I personally can’t have dark chocolate, but I made this for my friend and he loved the sweetness this added to the dish.
4. Now for the fun part – drizzle the raw lavender honey all over the top of it. If you are like me, some will end up on your finger for you (or him) to enjoy right then and there!
5. This is the easy part – grab a spoon and dig in. If you are making this for breakfast in bed, grab the bubbly and two champagne glasses. Toss in a few pomegranate seeds into each glass then pour in the bubbly and orange juice. Serve this exotic yogurt alongside pomegranate mimosas and enjoy a lazy Sunday morning in bed.
Pin for Later: