I don’t know about you, but I suck at packing light. I am an official over-packer. Sometimes I’m afraid I am going to bust the zipper off my packing cubes because they are filled to the brim! What I do now is pack my suitcase a couple days before my trip and then the night before, go back and take out half. It is oh so hard! These summer styles from Target make packing light a tad bit easier. I’m trying to reduce what I take. Trying, I tell ya! Now I need to go do a few more push-ups to look better in this green top!
You Might Also Like: What to Pack for Alaska
- Crafted by Lee Curvy Straight Leg Jeans — $29.99
- Lily Star Striped Shorts — $22.99
- Mossimo Fashion Leggings — $10.00 (or less)
- Merona Clipspot Mandarin Collar Tunic — $7.48
- K by Kersh Blissful Tee — $29.99
- Xhilaration Ballet Flats — $13.99
- Gena Huarache Sandals — $24.99
- Merona Floral Scarf — $14.99
- Clubmaster Sunglasses — $19.99
- Natasha Striped Earrings — $12.99
- Open Hoop Earrings — $7.99
- Pouch with Tassel — $14.99
Psst… these are my favorite packing cubes I was telling you about. I’m not sure how I packed without them. I have 12 now – all shapes and sizes.
You Might Also Like: What It Costs Me to Live in Alaska: Moving Day