By now you might know I am not a fan of gray hair at all. Not one bit. Two years ago, I wrote this review, Madison Reed: I Hate Gray Hair. I’ve been asked by quite a few of you to do a video showing how to do it. Well, I kinda suck at videos, but I made one anyways. Don’t laugh at it! I’m still learning how to do them. And hair. I was missing the day where learning how to do your own hair was taught back in middle school. This is me trying my best to cover up these pesky gray hairs. The gray hair growth in this pics is only three weeks! That’s right, those shitty little gray hairs come back to visit every three weeks whether I want them to or not! Who do you think the winner of Madison Reed vs Gray Hair was?
1. It all starts when the Madison Reed Hair Color Kit arrives in the mail. You can do a one-time shipment or have it delivered on a set schedule.
2. Inside the kit were two pairs of black gloves, hair cap, color barrier cream (I so needed this), wipes, color activator, hair color, sulfate-free and gluten-free shampoo conditioner.
3. The Barrier Cream and the Cleansing Wipes might be my favorite things in the box. Did I mention I’ve been known to get the color on the walls, the floor, and just about everywhere else?
4. This is me with just three weeks of root growth. Beautiful red hair Portofino Red (6NRR) with those pesky, ugly gray roots. UGH.
5. Just in case you wanted a closer look at those lovely gray roots. I about freaked out when I saw this pic!
6. Time to grab the Madison Reed Hair Color kit and go to work… who do you think won this epic fight?
7. Here is the results… Madison Reed successfully covered up all those gray hairs! YIPPEE!!! You have no idea how happy this made me! I had a party to go to that night and no way did I want to show up with my gray hairs in tow.
8. A pic of me out in the sunlight. I love this color! What do you think? Would you try Madison Reed at home to combat your gray hairs?