21 Delicious Pumpkin Dishes
If you know me at all in real life, then you know I am 100% a Certified Pumpkin Addict. I get Starbucks Pumpkin Dirty Chais (amazing, btw) the day they are offered. I have created my own recipe for Pumpkin Raviolis (will post soon) and make an awesome Pumpkin Pie from scratch. So with that being said, I wanted to round-up other Pumpkin recipes I can try this year. I wanted more savory than sweet and more main dishes than desserts. Here are what I consider some of the best pumpkin recipes out right now – 21 Delicious Pumpkin Recipes. You’re welcome! 🙂
PS: Starbucks just launched their Pumpkins Chai Tea Latte Concentrate. Yum, I need this in my life.
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Pumpkin Chili
- Healthy Shrimp Etoufee
- Potato Pumpkin Pierogies
- Pumpkin Mascarpone Ravioli
- Black Bean Pumpkin Soup
- Pumpkin Soup with Cinnamon Marshmallows
- Pumpkin and Sausage Pasta Bake
- Pumpkin Chipotle Pulled Port Sandwiches
- Pumpkin Ravioli with Garlic Butter
- Pumpkin Chili Recipe
- Turkey Pumpkin Black Bean Burritos
- Turkey White Bean and Pumpkin Chili
- Creamy Tomato Cheese Pumpkin Lasagna
- Pumpkin Sage Lasagna Cups
- Rigatoni Spicy Pumpkin Sausage Sauce
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree and Brown Rice Pumpkin Risotto
- Pumpkin Chickpea and Lentil Stew
- Whole Wheat Penne with Pumpkin Sausage and Chard
- Octoberfest Pumpkin Chili
- Pumpkin Leek Soup
- Baked Chicken with Pumpkin Rice
If you don’t have fresh pumpkin or you don’t have time to cook it, this Organic Pumpkin is my go-to for my recipes. I try to cook with fresh pumpkin first, but sometimes that just isn’t possible. It is nice to have a back-up.
This is on my Dream Kitchen List. It is so dang cute!!
In my new kitchen, I think I should go with this orange pots and pans set. What do you think? Brilliant, right?