Alaska is by far one of the most beautiful and pristine states Everyone should experience Alaska on a cruise at least once in their lifetime. Not only do you get to cruise in style, but you also are able to see a part of Alaska that’s only accessible via the Alaska Marine Highway. Then add on land excursions or an extra week to explore South Central Alaska and you have a vacation that you won’t soon forget. This year, explore stunning Alaska in luxury with a Celebrity Cruise deal. These Alaska cruise deals are hard to beat!
For my fellow Alaskans, cruise the Inside Passage this summer using the special Alaska Resident Rate with Celebrity Cruise. Or head out on a warmer cruise and get a tan come February and March!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Celebrity Cruises covering their amazing Alaska Cruise Deals, plus there are Affiliate Links that I earn commissions from. This is how I make a living and keep this little blog running. Thank you for supporting me! I appreciate it. Much love, Kristi.
Alaska Cruise Tips
- Don’t expect your typical cruise. If you have cruised before, you may be expecting the same things to happen on your Alaskan cruise. They won’t. With an Alaska cruise, the cruise is more about the scenery than it is about the ship. This means that you will want to plan excursions and get off the ship in every port to explore all that Alaska has to offer.
- This is only a Summer vacation. Alaskan cruises only run from May through September.
- Know your budget. Alaska cruises are more expensive than a Caribbean cruise, but well worth it. You’re experiencing a part of the world that few get the chance to visit. The wilderness is untouched and pristine, the wildlife are in town eating their fill, and Alaskans are grateful for the long days of summer.
- Pack extra clothes. The weather in Alaska is hit or miss and you need to be prepared for that. This is especially true if you plan on any shore excursions.
Here is a full list of Celebrity Cruise Alaska Sailings with their 3 stunning ships, 3 types of itineraries and 13 ports of call.
Cruise Alaska’s Inside Passage on board the luxury cruise ship, The Millennium, by Celebrity Cruises.
Alaska Cruise Deals
Here’s a quick list of the deals that are currently available for an Alaska cruise with Celebrity Cruises
- Celebrity Suites Offer: For a limited time, save $800 in suites with our Season of Savings Sale. Book a 2019 Alaska Cruisetour, receive an additional $400 to spend on board. Book a suite, and there’s no need to choose your perks—you’ll get all four of them free with an upgrade to Premium Beverage Packages. The perks include Premium Beverage Package, prepaid tips, unlimited Wi-Fi, and $150 to spend on board
- Exciting Cruise Deals: These pop up fast and are disappear quickly. They range from 20% off your entire cruise to free ship credits, or 3rd and 4th guests 50% off. Sign-up to receive Alaska Cruise Deals that Celebrity Cruises offer to snag one of these deals.
- Resident Rates: These cruise deals are open to residents of certain states, provinces, and countries. Find Resident Rates on Alaska Cruises, Caribbean Cruises, Dubai and India Cruises, and on Bermuda Cruises.
- 2019 Summer Sale: Hurry fast, as this sale ends 1/2/19. Save up to 60% off, 2 free perks, and 50% off for additional guests. Book a 2019 Alaska Cruisetour, get up to an additional $300 to spend on board.
Get Warmer, Alaskans
Check out the cruises offered to Hawaii or the Caribbean. There is a 7-day Caribbean cruise for just $529 per person! That’s a great deal for a week-long vacation with heat. 😉
Have you ever been on a cruise? Where did you cruise to? What was your favorite part?
Heading to Alaska on a Cruise? Check out this Ultimate Packing List for an Alaska Cruise.
Pin it for Later