This Theo Chocolate Martini is quite addictive and it is hard to have just one! Not only are they delicious, but this recipe uses organic, soy-free, gluten-free ingredients. It is also very easy to make this Keto, I will show you how. I’m allergic and intolerant of soy and have a very hard time finding chocolate that doesn’t contain soy. Theo Chocolate Martinis out of Seattle is one of the only soy-free chocolates on the market. I’ve tried just about every flavor they make and to say I am a huge fan is an understatement.
Disclosure: Links within this post may contain affiliate links that I earn commissions from. Example, if you click on any product link and purchase anything from that site, I make a small commission, no matter what you purchase, at no cost to you. This is how I pay for this blog and make a living as a writer. Thank you for supporting me!
- Use 1 TBSP of Erythritol for sugar
- Use 1 TBSP of Organic Cocoa Powder in exchange for the Theo Chocolate
Theo Chocolate Flavors
Theo Chocolate Martini
- 3 oz <a href="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OYVN2NI?tag=dragonflyrunning-20" target="_blank">Theo Chocolate</a> (almost any flavor!)
- 1.5 oz <a href="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006G7WBZI?tag=dragonflyrunning-20" target="_blank">Coffee/Espresso</a> or Water
- 1 Tbsp <a href="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004SI19BE?tag=dragonflyrunning-20" target="_blank">Sugar</a>
- 4.5 oz <a href="http://fave.co/1ORIc53" target="_blank">Chocolate Liqueur</a>
- 4.5 oz <a href="http://fave.co/1KVgQY4" target="_blank">Creme de Coco</a>
- 1.5 oz <a href="http://fave.co/1KVh1lZ" target="_blank">Vanilla Vodka</a>
- 7 oz Half and Half or <a href="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CHTUYW6?tag=dragonflyrunning-20" target="_blank">Heavy Cream</a>
- In a small mixing bowl, add the Theo chocolate, sugar, and coffee orwater and microwave for 45 seconds. Stir with a spoon and return to the microwave in 15 second intervals until the chocolate is melted. You do NOT want to overcook the chocolate. Let cool for 3-4 minutes.
- Drip the melted Theo Chocolate inside the martini glasses. Be creative!
- Add the chocolate liqueur, creme de coco, vanilla vodka and heavy cream into your cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until super chilled and pour directly into the martini glass!
- Enjoy immediately since it’s best when cold.